Civil Ceremonies at Kinloch House

Civil Ceremonies at Kinloch House

  1. Home
  2. /
  3. Weddings
  4. /
  5. Civil Ceremonies

Getting married in Scotland is easy, no matter where in the world you come from.

At Kinloch House we are a Registered Place for civil ceremonies in Perthshire. We can host both civil wedding ceremonies and religious wedding ceremonies. The choice is yours! And of course you can arrange your priest or minister to conduct a religious marriage service in the hotel

Kinloch House Hotel is an exquisite, romantic setting for smaller and exclusive use Civil Weddings and we are delighted to host ceremonies, from 50 guests to small intimate affairs.  With 25 acres of beautiful grounds the late spring, summer and autumn months in particular bring the chance to have your ceremony outdoors and we are delighted to arrange this on your behalf

Please contact our dedicated team for full details of how to conduct your service with us

And whether you wish to hold your marriage service with us or elsewhere we can still offer you the ideal venue for your wedding reception

Find out all you need to know about holding civil wedding ceremonies in Perth

The first thing you need to do is contact the Registrar’s office where you wish to be married to make sure that they have an appointment available on the date you want. You may make a booking over the telephone. Our Registrar’s Office is at

Perth and Kinross Council
Registration office
3-5 High Street
Perth PH1 5JS
01738 475121